Abriu-se a página:

quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

Fuck!!!

I'm looking foward for someone to talk.
I wait your coming, but you never arrive.
I sense my solitude growing over and over,
And I miss you much, but your kindness is a lie.

I live an illusion, some sort of Wonderland,
I hold your hand, I kiss your heart,
I would take some kind of stand,
If I knew we hadn´t to be appart.

Every hour past, my will of talking to you grows,
And your beautiful eyes fade into shadow.
I'm afraid I loose your memory for ever.
I'm afraid my heart stays hollow.

You don't understand the meanings of my love to you,
Everyday past, I feel so sorry for me,
I gave you all my love, and you neglect it.
You bruised my heart... You stood in my soul.

All I want from you is to feel we look in the same way,
Hold hands with you, have your soul toghether with mine.
I can't ask to you something you can't give...
I love you the same, then, what happens to me?

Standing against time,
When in my heart,
Lays a venomous knife.
Don't poison me anymore.
With Love,
Me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário